Metal Roof Installation and Repair Services
Generally speaking, you can rely on just about any type of metal roof system to provide the protection you need. It’s not common, but there are certain situations that can damage your metal roof, besides the passage of time. In the event that you do ever need metal roof repair, chances are that it will be quick and simple to take care of. Professional and quality installation is the best method to avoid needing roof repairs, so don’t order your metal roof installation from amateur contractors! If you are interested in a metal roof installation in Bluffton and Hilton Head, SC, contact the staff at RoofCrafters at 843-342-9800 to inquire about each of the metal roofing materials we provide.
- Aluminum Roof Systems This light metal roof option is ideal for clients who require a reliable and long-lasting roof that won’t require extra support.
- Commercial Metal Roof Systems Since metal roofs are particularly low maintenance, they are smart solutions for commercial structures.
- Corrugated Metal Roofing Corrugated metal roofs are perfect for low slope roof designs, and can be seen on both commercial and residential buildings.
- Metal Shingles Metal shingles are meant to appeal to a variety of different roof styles and can be made to look like other roof materials.
- Residential Metal Roof Systems Residential metal roofs are a very modern as well as reliable roof solution that provides a large amount of value as well as a fortification to the home.
- Standing Seam Metal Roof Installation Among the many different metal roofing options available, standing seam metal is still considered one of the more popular varieties.
- Steel Roof Systems Steel roofs provide some of the most durable defense from rust, corrosion, and other concerns.
- Stone Coated Steel Roofing If you’re looking for a traditional style metal roof system, stone coated steel is a great place to begin.
Metal roofing materials provide excellent protection against storm damage, but they can also improve the energy efficiency of your home or building. Most metal roofing materials are naturally reflective or can be coated with a reflective material. This causes the roof to absorb less heat energy from the sun, which lowers the internal temperature of the building. With a lower temperature inside, your cooling systems won’t have to work as hard to keep your home or business at a comfortable temperature. You can also expect your insurance premiums to go down and possibly even a tax break for completing a metal roof installed on your home. For all these money-saving benefits, contact our staff right away to schedule your next metal roofing appointment.
Schedule Your Metal Roof Installation
At RoofCrafters, we provide many kinds of roofing, including metal roofing. As local roofers, we are very experienced in supplying metal roof repair as well as installation services to homes and businesses in our community. Shingle roofs tend to only endure 20 years, but a metal roof can last as long as 50 years, and provide better protection along with less maintenance for each of those years. We are proud to provide a selection of metal roof installation in Bluffton and Hilton Head, SC, including aluminum, stone coated steel, and much more! Dial 843-342-9800 today to learn more about your metal roofing options, or to request an estimate.